Forums, Blogs, Comments – Rules Of Conduct
- Please treat others with the same respect that you would ask for yourself.
- The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in Private Messages, and only when necessary.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is any irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against anyone will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum. Swearing is completely banned.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to authorities.
- Please do not post inappropriate material. If there is any doubt leave it out.
These rules are rather clear and easy to follow.
These rules are only in place to ensure that our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken.
All rule enforcement is up to the complete discretion of the moderators and administrators and their decisions are final.
However, the usual practice is as follows:
1st Minor Offense:
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken.
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd Minor Offense or Moderate Offenses:
Depending on seriousness either another warning or suspension of posting privileges.
3rd Minor Offense or Serious Offenses:
You will receive a suspension of posting privileges, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
Any Further Offenses:
You will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to Post on the site again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to Private Message any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.