Shipping, Warranty, & Returns
All Products purchased through the Warehouse (Example: Large Equipment, Hoods, Belt Guards, Large Blades, Flanges, etc…) will incur shipping charges and those charges are not reflected on this website.
Shipping charges on these items will vary by size, weight, and location.
We are an authorized vendor of USA made Lortone products. New USA made Lortone Equipment comes with a One Year Warranty from Lortone.
New USA made Leeson Motors also come with a One Year Warranty from Leeson.
Look for our CBR Warranty on many of our Larger Saws & Renewed Lapidary Equipment.
Our CBR Warranty is a 30 day trial period in which the customer may return the equipment if they are not satisfied with its performance. Returns must be preauthorized before shipment. Please see Return Policy.
Any equipment sold As Is does not come with a warranty.
Whether Vintage Equipment has been Renewed by CigarBoxRock or sold As Is, please note that Vintage Equipment is often absent of safety guards and other safeguards. Most customers desire Vintage Equipment as it came from the factory. They are not as up to date as new manufactured equipment.
CigarBoxRock is not liable for any injuries incurred while using this equipment.
All Returns must be authorized prior to shipment.
Please Contact Us to arrange for a return.
All authorized returns must include a copy of the original invoice
All authorized returns must be in original condition.
Customers pay for return shipping.
CigarBoxRock cannot be held responsible for damages due to return shipping.
Refunds will not be for more than original purchase price.
Return may be subject to a restocking fee.
Posting Rules Of Conduct
Forums, Blogs, Comments – Rules Of Conduct
- Please treat others with the same respect that you would ask for yourself.
- The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in Private Messages, and only when necessary.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is any irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against anyone will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum. Swearing is completely banned.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to authorities.
- Please do not post inappropriate material. If there is any doubt leave it out.
These rules are rather clear and easy to follow.
These rules are only in place to ensure that our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken.
All rule enforcement is up to the complete discretion of the moderators and administrators and their decisions are final.
However, the usual practice is as follows:
1st Minor Offense:
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken.
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd Minor Offense or Moderate Offenses:
Depending on seriousness either another warning or suspension of posting privileges.
3rd Minor Offense or Serious Offenses:
You will receive a suspension of posting privileges, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
Any Further Offenses:
You will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to Post on the site again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to Private Message any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
We Value Your Privacy
CigarBoxRock Lapidary does not share any of your information with anyone. All of your information is set to be visible only to you as the profile owner by default. You will however, have the option to choose what information you wish to share with other users by changing these options in your profile settings.